jueves, 9 de diciembre de 2010

Poker Face


Again, life it isn't fair!
Someone tonight look through my eyes and i feeled desapointed and cures at the same time.
Somebody took my pillow and spreaded a misterious frangrance on it, and i just can let it go, i need to hold it, i need... get out of this fuking silence that is killing me slowly like 5 years before.

I can't sleep in this lonely bed, my body isn't enought warm, this tendernees attraction brings me life but also brings me doubt; i haven't be able to hang on my feelings very well.
When i heard Poker Face i think in the two sides of de coin, in the masquerade: waltz of life; everybody sings , everybody dannce, everybody drink, everybody get high... I've never cried out for that join.

Why them think that i'm so wrong? Incase is just because i'm young or my rarity doesn't belong to they world, what cost them to accept me like this? I won't fight, i won't let them knock down my walls , i have edify this home alone, with my book and empty hands. It's build with tears, fears, love, coold, darkness, taste of blood and a touch of sun.


In some agony i don't hope to be save, i'm not asking for that, i'm just claiming my place in the unheard dark, don't get scare it's just a statement of life, soon i will be here no more, you here my tale thought my blood...we'll never laid to rest.. Eternity : trail of tears, unfair fights, wars constantly inside and aut side of the world's door. Judge me if you dare.


The eyes of the child are pure and clean, thouse are the true, with him, with her i join the peace that common people snatch of my heans. They keep safe my love.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario